I suggest you ...

I lost my Moov because it kept coming out of the band. The last time I could not find it. You need a more secure band.

More secure band

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sharon BoyntonSharon Boynton shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • c_doggc_dogg commented  · 

Just lost mine. I knew it would happen eventually. The design of the band is AWEFUL.

Mood can put all the effort they wish into the development of the product but until they fix the band it is redundant.

I'm really annoyed by this

• Age de JongAge de Jong commented  · 

Lost mine also but was lucky to find it....

• Anonymous commented  · 

I lost mine last week, I ride a motorcycle, so it must come off while I took my jacket off. I'm super sad about it. I loved it! And now I'm on the fence about buying it again because it might come off again. Please improve your design. I loved everything about it.

• GingGing commented  · 

Happens to me a lot, especially during sleep. I have taken to using ugly duck tape to wrap around the head and clasp (to stop it biting into wrist). Response so far from Moov is to look at their video on how to put on the band that totally misses the point that it is a design issue and not a wearer ignorance problem. Disappointed as the device is a real pleasure to use otherwise.

• Derek WrightDerek Wright commented  · 

Happened to me, too. Just putting on a jacket is enough to knock it out and I lost it. Too bad because I really loved it. I am torn about getting another because I'm certain it will happen again until the band is improved.

• LiamLiam commented  · 

I wore it exactly as described... It fell out many times and finally in an airport.

My wife lost hers several times at work. She still has her but I'd say it'll be lost before the battery runs out.

Terrible design on the band. Such a shame as I loved it other than that.

• MikeMike commented  · 

This also happened to me.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base