I suggest you ...

Apple Watch app

How about developing an Apple Watch app that displays all your workout info. Plus Moov could use and display heart beats or use and display the info from a paired heart monitor.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve ThompsonSteve Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Team MOOVAdminTeam MOOV (Admin, Moov) responded  · 

Hello Steve,
    Thanks for supporting MOOV!
    Your request was logged. We really appreciate knowing your feedback and take it very seriously as we improve the Moov app and create new programs.
    Regards,
    - Team MOOV

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CosminCosmin commented  · 

+1
        We need an Apple Watch app.
        You can get good stats from a moov now on your ankle, being able to use that with just the watch would be great and adds to the experience.
        I'm afraid without apple watch support the moov now might stay at home together with my iphone.. especially since I can't track a run without my phone with me..

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also agree... I love my moov but hate carrying my phone. The iwatch 2 has a GPS and Bluetooth so it should be able to process the Moov device. It would be great to set out with a moov on my angle and my Apple Watch 2 on, leaving my iPhone 7 plus at home!

• Craig BruceCraig Bruce commented  · 

This would be great, much easier to change difficulties and see progress on the fly than having to take the phone out.

• BertBert commented  · 

I don't expect this to be implemented. Look at the way they react to the logged 'Export data' and 'Strava Support for hearth rate'. Even the swim data is not uploaded to Strava. The developers left the building ;o(

• honkhonk commented  · 

seriously?? That is logged??
        So we want both - a moov and an apple watch on our wrist??
        Thats quite some bullshit...

• chrischris commented  · 

Please add an apple watch app. Beside not needing to run with a phone, with the new apple watch working underwater, I can monitor my swimming statistics in real time using the apple watch.

• OlvOlv commented  · 

Love it, +1 for this idea

• JoJo commented  · 

time to offer the applewatch app for our Moov! this will be more than welcome by many of us I guess.

• Adam CharnchaipichitAdam Charnchaipichit commented  · 

I like range of motion and impact score measurment from moov .However it not convenient to hold iphone during running .

please develop application in apple watch to integrate GPS and heart rate data to moov .

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Yes please! To me, it would be sufficient if I could use moov coaching features without my iPhone, just with the watch. Full integration could come later.

• LuanaLuana commented  · 

I've bought the watch exactly because it's horrible to run carrying the iPhone. I confess that I've bought moov much more for swimming than the others sport, but loving to run as I do, i would love to see the stats out of moov on ny runnig too, but there is no way I will run with the phone...

• JonasJonas commented  · 

With the new Apple watch with gps we could drop the phone! I would love that!

• FlorianFlorian commented  · 

Indeed, a Watch app would be an extremely welcome addition.

If there's an app for Apple Watch that actually makes sense, it's a MOOV app to start and stop workouts. Please listen to customers!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base