I suggest you ...

Add Third Party App Integration

Many workout apps such as MapMyFitness, Runtastic, etc... feature synchronization with many of the daily use apps such as UP, MyFitnessPal or FitBit. These apps function as a central Hub for the various specific health apps available. It would be awesome if Moov workouts and some of their basic information could sync with these 'hub' fitness apps.

1,915 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EddieEddie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Team MOOVAdminTeam MOOV (Admin, Moov) responded  · 

Hi Moovers! We understand what you want. And our goal is to help you get all your fitness and workout data (esp. the data only Moov can capture) integrated into your existing apps and systems. Our community has voiced a variety of 3rd party apps, so health kit integration (for ios) is the first step. Once you update you Run&Walk app, please permit Moov to write data to Health kit, so other 3rd party apps can read the data from Moov via Health kit. Integration feature in other apps including the Android ones are under testing. We will update you later. Thanks for your support!

168 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

need to be able to sync workouts to Lose it! app please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

How do I connect my Moov with under armour record .

• YoungYoung commented  · 

Please, The most needed thing here is Myfitnesspal support.

• grace.killygrace.killy commented  · 

Any updates on getting it to sync with MapMyRide or Fitbit? Specifically getting the cadence information to come over to anything else.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I purchased MOOV NOW and installed the software from google play store but when I wanted to sign into start the software it sent an error massages "an unknown error". Is there any way to solve this problem? in fact I paid for something but it doesn't work yet.

• Luis SilvaLuis Silva commented  · 

Implement an API, to extract data from , once you have that it is really easy to use something like Zapier to do the integration, this way you offload the implementation of the integration to other people.

• Ashlynn WhiteAshlynn White commented  · 

Would be great if you could work well with Kayla Itsines app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi I just purchased MOOV NOW. What I have faced is it records workout only from its device. Is there a way to that the Moov app can read data from google fit so that actual activity can be tracked.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

You already have some Health Kit support, so PLEASE start reading weight from Health Kit. It's a total drag to have to manually enter weight into the Moov app all the time.

• Girisha PGirisha P commented  · 

Moov app doesn't sync heart rate stats with strava. I wonder when would moov support it.

• Jim VJim V commented  · 

So you add sync with Stava and Mapmyfitness but they only go from the Moov app to those apps. What about the other direction. There are a whole host of activities that Moov does not and cannot track, having something like Mapmyfitness sync those workouts to the active minutes of Moov would be great.

• Jeffrey Merino-OttJeffrey Merino-Ott commented  · 

I was so high on Moov, but they really could care less about the actual customers. They seem to love press releases, accolades by people who don't actually use the device long enough to find the problems, etc.

Any functionality released for iOS should be released for Android. All the features promised originally should already be released. It's just unfortunate that such a promising device is being managed by people who could care less about their user-base.

• Eshant SinghEshant Singh commented  · 

Google Fit Integration is nowhere on the Future Action List.

• Alan ChiangAlan Chiang commented  · 

tried the strava upload, it doesn't include the heart rate or the cadence information unfortunately :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Most recent updates support not only Strava and UA Map My Fitness franchise but also indoor cycling and Android heart rate monitor support. Beautiful integration!

• Edwin Francisco Juárez RosalesEdwin Francisco Juárez Rosales commented  · 

Any updates from this?After a year of waiting I think we are due for at least an acknowledgement that this is *actually* being developed.

• KristenKristen commented  · 

Would love to integrate the Swim Moov with Training Peaks and Strava!

• Anonymous commented  · 

July 2016 and it will be a year of testing, please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Widgets !

You really should have widgets!!

Android rocks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base